Friday, November 7, 2008

my friend barack



did it really happen?
i'm still in shock over my friend barrys win. it will take time to fully sink in... but these pictures helped speed up the process...
http://flickr.com/photos/barackobamadotcom/

they are sooo fucking smart to post these pictures online and just show how they are regular folks like us. humanizing them. would mccain have ever shared such private moments, let alone post them on flickr?? my love/worship for the obamas grows everyday. it is getting to the point that its almost painful.. my cheeks sincerely hurt from smiling so much the past couple days. i love how full my barack picture folder is getting on my desktop. right click save as indeed.

i'm even more excited over
rahm emanuel as wh chief of staff. first off, the man is just plain hot.


ultimate hot older man jew. this is me, salivating . plus hes a total badass and on top of that... HE'S MISSING HALF A FINGER. he kinda resembles an older version of mark ronson..aka, jizz and mines most favorite 'hot joo'.


which gives me a chance to share my most favorite ronson picture


brb, chewing off my hand some more...

1 comment:

Liz said...

jooz + silver foxes = whaaaa